Tuesday, February 21, 2012

random random random ^^

Okay,this green colour T-shirt i PURPOSELY brought it for the sake of our school want us to wear collar T or formal shirt.  School always have some stupid rules -.-
colours of my life :)

Jogging, part of my life now :)

Our miss low sia yee ^^
I open up really all the physic reference book in the library but still can't find what i want. =="
Just started term 3 two days, TWO days, TWO DAYS only. But i feel pressure around me already.oh my god. How am i going  suffer for another 11 weeks before final? Urghh,study is not something hard. but it's really hard to get rid of that stupid pressure thing. Grr. Pressure just come when i saw people studying so so so ... hardworking. It was like no facebook, no entertainment for myself except some daily jogging ( for the sake of putting off weight ) and swimming ONLY. Owhh,boring boring boring. :( Right now, i need to motivate myself by keep on telling to my brain to suffer for 84 days only.Just imagine u are taking stpm, thinking of yr future job,and just do it. Being a nerd for 84 days sap sap sui la, right? okay, i believe i can do it.Teehee. 100%  confidence. hahahha. Sometimes, blogging really help one's to express his/her feeling. That's why i like to blog nowadays. I told my mum is stress studying here. Then, she told me that, 你现在勤力到变态,以后才有故事跟你孩子讲你以前读书有多够力吗. HAHA. I agree with my mum so much LOL. Next time when my children ask about my college life, i can proudly tell them that how awesome their mom are.hehe.

School is having dinner and dance soon. The only good thing is i can wear pretty dress and eat some awesome food maybe :) April batch are going to end their foundation less than two weeks time. OMG, 我很羡慕他们啊!!!羡慕死了. How i wish i m a april batch student now. Awww.. *wake up la, dun dream liao* >.<

I study physics yesterday and today after mr rao, my physic lecturer class. But, i don't really understand what the hell is that chapter trying to tell. All i know is continuous spectrum and line emission spectrum only. Dumb dumb dumb >.< But, i never give up and i read again today and i get a little but what it is talking about. ^^

It's time to sleep or else yr panda eyes won't get better :) Goodnight world imy

No comments:

Post a Comment