Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heyyyyyy !! Im bec !! ^^

Dear bloggie,

Sorry for abandoning you for a long time.

I am addicted to the vampire diaries nowadays. :) Ohh, Damon is just my ideal man. hahaha. Elena is beautiful. I m wondering if i posses one percent of her beauty. duh.

Waiting for the reopening of form six or matrix (only if i get it), i have got 4 months holidays !! woohoo~. Well, i wouldn't waste my time and i am going to work. to earn money of course. C:

And yea, I went to almost every single shop and ask if they have any vacancy. Till now, only 1 restaurant ask me come in 1/1/2011 to work. And yet i don't really like to work there...the pay is so low. :(

But, at least i have got companion working in the opposite restaurant. :)

Two more days...... and there's the end of 2010. LET US WELCOME 2011 !! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment