Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ShoPPinG RocKSSSS

Today is ..ermmm....haha...wednesday.....
At around 3:35...she called me .....talking...gossiping....laughing...

Finally...
she said : "we go JUSCO this Sat lah..."
I said : " really ?? in a way suspiciousing...coz she always cheat me one...T_T...
she said : " excuse me...why blaugh you worr....childish...
I said : "==!!!(my expression) YAY!!! Finally...i can went out and sing KARAOKE !!!
whee....i am so happy...
she said : " Den we wait @ the entrance that sell vegetables...fruits and etc...
I said :" HUH??? got entrance which sell vege meh ???? ......in a mood of CuRiouSinG...
she said : " Yo...why so 2pid one...
I said : " sobbing.....and continue..until......SHE Yelled @ me (a bit exaggeration) and i
say where got worrr....
she said : " Neh the KFC near there one arrr...
I said : " Oh!!! actually still dunno where it is....88...
she said : " K.. my phone expired edi...u call me arr.....88
I said : " harrr...den i heard DU...Du...Du...Du...haiz...so SWT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment